Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's our world, and it is a new year :D the best time to make a change...

First of all, happy new year :D


hope that everyone resolve to care more about the environment this year :))


In my list of pious intentions are little things I want to do in this year to save more or less our environment ..:


1. I want to take the bus or drive with the car as less as    possible and go by foot
2. I open the blinds instead of turning on the light during the day
3. I won't go to sleep with the computer or TV on


... 
the future is in our hands, if everyone would do a little change in his life to save the world, we would be stronger then anything else together, because we are the one who are responsible for the environment ... so let's do something for it :)















No comments: